The Japanese Nuru intimate massage technique practiced in Japan since ancient times is a freeform, body-on-body erotic practice, which is both intensely relaxing and highly stimulating.
Trigg Laboratories has introduced Wet’s Nuru Body-On-Body Massage Gel™ to make this sensual experience all the more enjoyable. The pure water-based formula, available in Original and Concentrate, contains moisturising aloe vera, seaweed extract, grapeseed and soothing chamomile flower extract. It is clear, odourless and non-staining.
“We are thrilled to be able to add Nuru massage gel to our line of personal lubricants and intimate products,” says Michael Trigg, founder and CEO of Trigg Labs. “Wet’s® Nuru™ Body-On-Body Massage Gel™ offers a whole new dimension for erotic play in which couples can explore each other in the most sensuous ways imaginable. The ancient art of Nuru has been gaining popularity in the U.S., and we’re excited to help make that happen with this excellent new sensuous product.”
Wet® Nuru™ How-To in 10 Easy Steps:
1. Set the mood. Lower the lights or leave them on so you can see every inch of your partner as they massage your body. Soft, sensual music can provide rhythm to your full- body strokes.
2. Use a slippery surface that won’t absorb the Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel. We recommend covering your bed with the Wet® Nuru™ Massage Sheet. You can roll up towels underneath the sheet along the edges to keep the gel towards the center of the bed.
3. Warm the gel. Place the entire 8 oz bottle of Wet® Nuru® Original (with the cap closed) in a sink or bowl full of warm water while you proceed to step 4. If you’re using the Wet® Nuru™ Concentrate, place the whole bottle (cap closed) into warm water.
4. Let the games begin! Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel works best on skin that’s wet or damp. Part of the sensual ritual includes bathing or showering each other. Take your time. Have fun exploring each other’s bodies. A hot shower or bath helps to relax your muscles and prepare for the massage.
5. Towel off lightly but not completely dry. If you’ve warmed the gel, you’re ready to go. If you’re using the Concentrate, pour it directly from the bottle into a bowl and mix it with one part warm water to one part gel.
6. Receiver lies down on the slippery surface—we recommend face up to see what happens next. The giver then covers his or her body with Wet® Nuru™ Massage Gel. Do this slowly and playfully—it’s extremely erotic for the receiver to watch. (We’re all voyeurs at heart!)
7. Once covered in gel, the giver asks the receiver to lay face down and pours the remaining gel over their body. The warm gel should be drizzled slowly and rubbed over every inch. For heightened excitement, consider blindfolding the receiver.
8. Slowly glide the front of your entire body over your partner. Use your breasts or chest, pelvis, then the tops of your thighs and shins. You can turn over and use the back of your arms, your buttocks and calves, sliding over the back of your partner’s thighs, buttocks, and back. Practice applying more pressure on one side then the other. Check in with your partner to be sure you’re applying the right amount of pressure to the right areas. A good rule to follow is soft tissue on hard bone and hard bone on soft tissue. In other words, use soft surfaces like the breasts over hard surfaces like the shins and hard surfaces like the forearms over soft surfaces like the buttocks.
9. Ask your partner to turn over and use these same techniques over their back side. Feel free to switch roles at any time. This is your ritual. What happens next is up to you!
10. When all is said and done, don’t forget to say “Arigatou,” which is Japanese for thank you!
For more information about Wet®, visit stayswetlonger.com.