1. Source new suppliers: over 20 of this year’s exhibitors have never exhibited at a UK adult trade show before.
2. Meet your existing suppliers: nothing cements a business relationship like a face-to-face meeting over a coffee or beer.
3. Assess new products: a number of new products, ranges and brands are making their UK debut at the ETO Show. Whatever adult product you’re looking for, if it exists there’s a high chance you’ll be able to source it at the ETO Show.
4. It’s relevant and targeted: all exhibitors are there to meet retail buyers.
5. Save money: some exhibitors are offering discounts for orders placed at the show.
6. Get something for nothing: certain exhibitors are offering promotional items and POS material free of charge and/or running free to enter prize draws.
7. Network: just about everyone with an interest in the UK adult retail marketplace will be at the ETO Show and/or the ETO Awards Dinner.
8. It’s easy to get to: the NEC is easily accessible from all areas of the UK, by car, train or plane.
9. It’s convenient: the ETO Show takes place on a Sunday, so those with shops won’t lose trade by attending, and Monday, for those who don’t want to give up their weekend.
10. It’s free; there is no charge for entry to the ETO Show.